Carbon Fiber Suitcase in Autoclave process
- 1.Technology: Autoclave process (Vacuum bagged), CNC machine producion line;
- 2, Mold: FRP molds
- 3. Material: Prepreg Carbon Fiber , Epoxy Resin ;
- 4. Finish:Glossy/Matte
- 5. Plain weave/Twill weave
Features of our carbon fiber suitcase:
Lightweight, Ultra resistant
Real carbon fiber exterior
4 Wheel Carry On Suitcase
TSA Combination Lock
Retractable pull handle and top grab handle
Polyester lining internal, packing straps and mesh divider
- Selling Units: Single item
- Single package size: 34X50X20 cm
- Single gross weight: 2.0 kg
- Package Type: Carton packaging
Raw Material Show:
- Unidirectional Carbon Fiber (UD Carbon Fiber) – UD Carbon Fiber has no weaving at all, carbon fibers going in one direction. Carbon fiber provides the most strength along the length of the fiber. With that being said if all the fibers are going the same direction, it provides much stronger support than the 12k or 3k tows.
- 3K Tow – 3K tow has a tensile strength lower than Unidirectioanl Carbon Fiber, however the cost is a lot cheaper. Often 3K tow is considering one of the most visually appealing tows as it is often what is associated with the “carbon fiber look”
- 12K Tow – 12K tow is the lowest strength, however it has the cheapest manufacturing cost. So if you want to go with a semi expensive frame that you can run into the ground go with the 12K tow
- Spread Tow – Uses a combintion of UD, this weave is almost like a checkered board. This is often considered the strongest weave and is most often the most expensive.
- 1K Tow – 1K Tow, is the tiniest weave, you can superior strength in comparison to the 12K /3K tows, while keeping the aesthetic carbon fiber appeal. 1K tow is also a very expensive solution.