Aurora Helmet Factory: Isolate the coronavirus, do not isolate love!
At the beginning of 2020, people were trapped by an epidemic called “new Coronavirus” (referred to as COVID-19″). Why it is so rampant? It is not just because of the long incubation period and fast spread, but also the panic and fear raised by people’s response.
By March 7th, WHO statement on cases of COVID-19 surpassing 100 000. The affected cases raised up in South Korea, Japan, Italy, etc. In the beginning, people around the world think it is just a matter of China, however, there is one earth, it is a matter of the world. No matter where is the origin or where started to get worse. We human beings living on earth together, particularly in this age.
We make helmets to protect people’s heads and know the meaning of protection. We can’t ignore the spread of the virus. I wish we also have the capability to make face mask or other protective things to meet the shortage of the supply. However, we don’t have this capability. Here we collect information for you all as a reference to protecting yourself.
As the Chinese saying goes, “know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat”. Today, let us learn together!
First, Etiology characteristics
The new coronavirus is a beta coronavirus. The virus is sensitive to ultraviolet light and heat. It can effectively inactivate the virus at 56℃for 30 minutes, ethers, 75% ethanol, chlorine-containing disinfectants, peracetic acid, and chloroform. (Chlorhexidine) cannot effectively inactivate the virus.
Second, the epidemiological characteristics
(I) Source of infection
It is mainly patients with new coronavirus infection; asymptomatic infection may also become the source of infection.
- Direct transmission, refers to the patient’s sneezing, coughing, talking droplets, exhaled gas, and direct inhalation to cause infection.
- Contact transmission refers to the deposition of droplets on the surface of an object, contact with the contaminated hands, and then contact with the oral cavity, nasal cavity, eyes, etc. to cause infection.Transmission routes such as aerosol and digestive tract are yet to be clarified.
(Ⅲ) vulnerable groups
The crowd is generally susceptible.
Third, Clinical manifestations
The incubation period is 1-14 days, mostly 3-7 days, with fever, fatigue, and dry cough as the main manifestations. A few patients have symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, and diarrhea. Severe and critically ill patients may have moderate to low fever or even no fever. Obvious fever.
Fourth, protective measures
- Wear masks when going out. Ordinary people can wear medical surgical masks for daily protection. There is no need to use N95 masks.
- Open windows and ventilate frequently, keep indoor air circulation, and pay attention to cold protection and warmth.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue, handkerchief, and elbows to prevent droplets from spraying.
- Wash your hands frequently, go home, before meals, after sneezing, under running water, wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer in seven steps, rubbing time is not less than 15 seconds, rubbing step seven words: inside and outside, Clip, bow, large, standing, wrist.
- Do daily household disinfection, wipe key points such as door handles, tables and chairs, and toilet seat cushions with 75% ethanol or chlorine-containing disinfectant; but pay attention to the safety of alcohol use. It is not recommended to use alcohol to disinfect clothes. Or static electricity may cause combustion.
- Enhance awareness of health and health, strengthen nutrition and exercise, regular work and rest, improve self-immunity; daily intake of high-protein foods, such as fish, meat, eggs, milk, beans, eat more vegetables and fruits, to ensure that you do not sleep late, Carry out personal physical exercise, such as Tai Chi.
- Avoid direct and contact transmission, family members should not share personal daily necessities; when dining, use chopsticks to divide meals, talk less, eat quickly, and communicate with each other.
- Pay close attention to the health status of family members and whether there is a confirmed or suspected related medical history in the community and surrounding areas. If symptoms such as fever and cough occur, you should consciously avoid contact with others. After wearing a mask, you should go to the nearest fever clinic as soon as possible to receive treatment.
The good news is that the Coronavirus in China is controlled by the government’s strong and effective measures. This epidemic could be defeated under all people’s efforts! As the situation is much better now, the Aurora helmet factory has resumed production operation. Now, all helmet production & development have been fully recovered. Should you have any helmet order or plan, feel free to contact us! Let’s work together to defeat coronavirus, make a win-win 2020!
For more information about coronavirus, you can also check the WHO link below.